Fire Damage Restoration
In the wake of a blaze, our Fire Damage Restoration in Houston team stands ready to assist you with comprehensive services designed to address every aspect of fire damage. As experts in Fire Damage Restoration in Houston, we understand the intricacies involved in smoke, soot, and structural recovery. Our approach to Fire Damage Restoration is not just about refurbishing a building; it’s about resurrecting your personal sanctuary, paying close attention to the details that transform a house back into a home.
Our process begins with a thorough evaluation, allowing us to craft a customized plan that adheres to the highest standards of safety and quality. We bring advanced restoration techniques and state-of-the-art equipment to each job, ensuring that every corner of your property is meticulously restored. As your restoration partner, we commit to clear communication and compassionate service, because we believe in not just restoring structures, but rebuilding lives affected by fire.
In addition to homes, our restoration and repair services extend to a variety of commercial properties, including:
Smoke and Fire Damage Restoration Frequently Asked Questions
According to the Insurance Information Institute, the average cost for a structure fire was $25,545 in 2019. The cost to fix a fire damaged property varies greatly and depends on the severity of fire and its effect on surfaces and materials, the size of the structure, and amount of contents affected. We use the most widely accepted industry-standard pricing for services provided.
Not all fires result in the same level of damage. The extent of fire damage varies greatly depending on a number of factors, including:
- The source of the fire.
- How hot the fire got, and the amount of smoke created.
- How long the fire raged before intervention or firefighters stopped it.
- The amount of water or substance needed to extinguish the fire.
- Minor Fire Damage – Light to moderate smoke and soot was contained to just a portion of the building. Restoration needs include dry or wet cleaning and deodorization to walls, ceiling, floor and personal property, with little or no repainting. Very few items need replaced.
- Medium Fire Damage – Moderate smoke and soot requiring more aggressive cleaning and deodorization techniques to remove residue. More areas need repainting. Heat has caused more extensive damage to surfaces and materials which may require more items to need repair or replacement.
- Major Fire Damage – Severe fire damage to contents, finished surfaces and even structural framing. Smoke has infiltrated the majority of the building, and emergency intervention like board-up of windows and doors, or roof tarping, is required right away. Personal property items will likely need to be moved out of the structure for cleaning off-site. All remaining surfaces will be cleaned and deodorized in preparation for painting and repairs.
Surprisingly, many items subjected to heat, smoke, and soot can be cleaned and restored to their original state. Our team members are specially trained in methods that effectively remove extensive smoke and soot residues. Depending on the severity, we may move some items off-site to ensure a thorough cleaning and restoration in our state-of-the-art facilities.
We also staff and maintain close relationships with industry experts who specialize in electronics restoration, dry cleaning of delicate fabrics, furniture repair and refinishing, artwork, and document restoration. However, know that some items burned by direct flame may not be salvageable.